Translate

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Skating is fun!

Greetings ZEDHEADS! Today I have a special treat for all the skaters out there.  I love to skate, my site ZODCORE SKATE GRAPHICS says it all. I haven't been skating for a long time but I know what type of graphics rule on skateboards.


On this piece is a group of skaters getting totally rad. And a dog getting even radder. I wanted to give an after school vibe so I gave the girl a back pack. She bumped into her skater friends and wanted to prove that she can make her dog pooh at will. The kid with the hat is truly amazed. Our skin head friend could'nt cut the mustard on that kinked rail and the charlie brown knock off is laughing till he cries. I was alway's a fan of very strong vivid colors and this piece is no exception. Well, I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did creating it.

REMEMBER ZEDHEADS
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.




4 comments:

Gyll le Mod said...

My goodness, this is an amazing piece ZODCORE. Digging the freindly vibe of the piece.

Gyll The Mod said...

I wish Miami had a freindly vibe like this picture, skateing wise.

I bet those kids won't get arrested,

zodcore said...

I had tons of fun with this one.

bettyboop said...

wow that ish so funny i love it lol