Translate

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Along came three Taskmasters

Greetings ZEDHEADS! It’s you friendly neighborhood artist ready to give you what your always looking for, MORE ART!  Hot on the trails of The TaskmastersTV show, I decided to bring up the three amigos.

I call them the three amigos (even though there’s a chick in the mist of the three) because they’re normally together all the time.


Now, The Taskmasters is written by Lisa Ford  and art work by yours truly. In this piece I put the young lady known as Keisha smack in the foreground. I always thought she looked super cool with the really bright leather jacket. Very slender and beautiful was always the look Lisa Ford 
had in mind for this character.  The man in the car smoking is Kory Kane. You’ll normally find Kane smoking one of his favorite cuban cigars. Doesn’t care for talking much, but when he does, your mind will reach a new level. In the background is the leader of The Taskmasters Lord Daedalus, but many know him as The Drug Lord He’ll be making his debut on episode 4 of The Taskmasters TV series

Well, ZEDHEADS, I hope you enjoyed this sweet piece. I had tons of fun creating it and sharing it with you all. Hope to see (or hear) from you next time.  

REMEMBER ZEDHEADS
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.




5 comments:

Remy lebeau said...

Kory Kane is so chill. He remind me of one of the mob leader.

Ultimate DinoBoy said...

Badass, I say! Badass!

zodcore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gyll le Mod said...

I like the angle you used to put all three of the characters in this picture.

zodcore said...

I used a reference on this pic. But most of it was from the head :)