Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2013

ANIMATE MIAMI 2013

Greetings ZEDHEADS. Now I’m no stranger to a good Con, and this Con totally RULED!

Top of the year is Anime Miami. Its our first time going to this particular Con, and right off the bat was super amazed on how awesome it was!

It was held at the usual Double Tree Hotel and always enjoy going to a such a beautiful place.

Here some awesome sweet pics we toke :)


Tons of accurate COSPLAY!



Busting ghost can get a guy hungry!



Found a local comrade Rosa Nekomata Espin on the grind at the Con
I love her style so much I bought that sweet pic she’s holding up. You can find her where I find her, by clicking HERE



On top you got the sweet awesome young lady, on the bottom you have three KICK ASS AWESOME chicks, OOOWWWW! 






Here’s an artist that caught my eye with here KICK ASS art. Her name is Vizshua. After chatting with her I found that she was super cool. I bought one of her pieces and took her pic here. So far I can find her at this link HERE.


Tons of security just in case of a terrorist attack, POW!


Hello nurse :)


I had to take at least one pic with a hot chick!



At the end of each day, everyone was treated to an awesome wrestling show. It was awesome and only exclusive here at ZODCORE, ENJOY ZEDHEADS 


We really enjoyed sharing these pics and viddi, but more importantly we really enjoy you taking the time to look at them. ZODCORE will continue to bless you with positive Anime, Books and Games. Take care and see you at next year Anime Miami 

REMEMBER ZEDHEADS
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.











4 comments:

Mad max said...

Look like you had an awesome time Pervy sage.

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked my costume!
-FF Red Mage

zodcore said...

It was great times Mad Max, you should come with us on the next one. And Thanks FF Red Mage, your pics really help made this post stand out! See you next year! :)

Gyll le mod said...

This com was awesome.