Translate

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Austin... POWERS!

Greetings ZEDHEADS.
It’s you're friendly neighborhood artist…well, maybe not in your neck of the woods but thats’s okay.
While hard at work on a couple of key important things, I thought I’d show off my nephew awesome new work.

Since I have tons of nephews I better be more specific. 

This is my nephew Austin
Like myself he enjoys creating art and his Jut-Su is become very promising.
Here’s some of his latest!


He’s a fan of Megaman and I knew sooner or later he’s gonna draw him. I like the lighting effect on the helmet ear piece, groovy!


This piece is totally rad!

Every good artist trains before the final battle. And this training regiment of Sonic heads looks BRUTAL! 
Wanna see more of my nephew awesome skills then go HERE.
REMEMBER ZEDHEADS 
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.


3 comments:

Gyll le Mod said...

This is some awsome stuff.

Madmax said...

That's some cool drawing you did.

zodcore said...

Very cool. Some of the latest stuff is also looking SICK! Keep up the good work little nephew :)