Translate

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Florida Supercon 2013



Hey ZEDHEADS! It’s that time of year again where one of the coolest, dopiest, craziest, wildest,…well you get the idea, ITS FLORIDA SUPERCON!

Now let the nerd gazim begin by diving into some sweet pics that we took :)

Some vendors had tons of art all over it!



"Your child belongs to me now”!
Very awesome costume! 


“THWIP” 


The force is always present in every con and I must respect it! 


These two righteous dudes booth caught my eye and decided to check them out.  Their Florida locals getting into the world of comics and cartoons. I thought it was cool and bought there sweet book PERIPHERY Find them where I can find them, by clicking this link HERE.



Tons of really cool Cosplay chicks :)


My nephew Austin (Far right) and his band of merry peeps :)


Dial D, for DOOM!

Of course I had to take at least one pic with a HOT COSPLAY model :)


FSC had ZOMBIES! But it was all cool cause they had their handler with them. :)


Who’s this, oh, just my new buddy, DANA SNYDER!
He’s done tons of stuff but my favorite is Master Shake. He was even kind enough to do the voice for us ZEDHEADS!

I hope everyone enjoyed this year Florida Supercon (For those that went) and hope to see you next year. This article of FSC 2013 was brought to you by:


REMBER ZEDHEADS
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.





















2 comments:

Gylllemod said...

Dude this was awsesome to the max!!!! Say so Gyll le Mod

zodcore said...

Cant wait til next year!