Translate

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Street Skater staring Gyll Michael Guillaume


There’s nothing like finding something NEW. A new hobby, a brand new pair of awesome work out shoes for dirt cheap, a new way to work to cut the traffic in half. Today I bring a new piece for all my ZEDHEADS to enjoy. Drum roll (…if you have it)




 This is my nephew Gyll Guillaume and he possesses the Will of Fire when it comes to skateboarding.  I say that because his will to become a pro level skateboarder has even made me pick up the art of skateboarding.

He works with a hand full of people but lately Gyll and I our helping out this particular company FLOOR 13

On this piece Gyll and the gang find a new poll jam spot. The Sun Dude is shining his blessing on the skaters. If you look closely on top of the roof is the return of the Floor 13 mascot (Area 51) I wanted to show a very chilled out ambiance so I filtered the pic with a light sky blue. I have to admit the fish eye lens made this extremely difficult to draw and color, but the end results is very satisfying.


Here it is in black and white.



Now here’s a couple of other things you didn’t know about my nephew Gyll Guillaume :)

He’s on Thrasher magazine.

He’s on a hand full of viddies and this is NOT my FAVORITE :)
Well I hope everyone enjoyed this article on one of the greatest skateboarders of all time my nephew Gyll Guillaume. Tune in next time ZEDHEADS!
REMEMBER ZEDHEADS
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.



2 comments:

Gyll le mod said...

What super dope dude!

zodcore said...

Im prod of you bro :)