Translate

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Score Some Ice-cream!

Greetings ZEDHEADS. Its another day in paradise and Im grateful to be around to express it. Of course what better way to do that, than with another groovy art piece. So come along and see what I have in store to fill your eyes to the rim.


On this piece I wanted to have something nice to see in the foreground and something funny in the background. In the foreground is a lovely woman eating ice-cream. I gave her clothing the patriotic colors of the American flag red, white and blue. I wanted her to look relax while eating her ice-cream, so I gave her a chilled out look on her face. Behind her is the ice-cream vender where she bought the her cold treat. The young lad seems to be in a bit of trouble with the flats on his bike, but thats not stoping him from selling his goods and enjoying the sites. The barren desert should make one ask themselves, what any of them are doing out there. I wanted the entire piece to not only look colorful but have a groovy brightness to it.


Here it is in black and white.

Well I hope everyone enjoyed this art piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Plenty more to come so keep your eyes open. Till next time ZEDHEADS, enjoy the UNIVERSE!

REMEMBER ZEDHEADS
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture looks amazing! Great colors, sharpe lines and a funny story. Nice work kev!

Gyll le mod said...

I like the look on the "ultra mod's" face.

Madmax said...

Awesome I like the setting. And the background is pretty neat.

zodcore said...

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Im glad you enjoyed it :)

Ultimate DinoBoy said...

The guy in the background is absolutely hilarious!