Translate

Monday, March 3, 2014

Plugs

Greetings ZEDHEADS. Its another beautiful day in paradise, So that can only mean more awesome art coming from yours truly. Now, I'm on a couple of (hush hush) projects that are super big, but in the meantime, enjoy this here current gem piece.




In this piece I wanted to show a couple of things in terms of angles. Some angles could be more difficult than others. In this piece I have the young lady pointing at you, which could be sometimes bothersome to draw at times. Instead of her head looking directly up I had her chin pointed down a little, another difficult angle at times. 
When I started to color a good friend of mines told me pink should be in it. So I colored the bed pink and made some of her clothing pink as well. I wanted her eyes to stick out so I made it a vibrant blue with some cool lighting effects in them. I put a quirky little patch on the side of her rabbit ears to state that she knows how to stitch up her clothing if it were to get damaged. Like the title says, I had to pop in a shameless plug for the site :)

Here it is in black and white.


Well I hope you enjoyed this latest piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Have a blessed and wonderful day everyone!

REMEMBER ZEDHEADS
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks marvelous. I like how much thought you put into the piece

King Kevin Dorival said...

Looks like an interesting art piece- Nice Work! I'm looking for someone to do some artwork for my documentary. How long did it take you to draw up?

zodcore said...

Thanks for the kind words ya'll! I always do my best in the thought process from beginning to end. I actually drew this a long time ago, just finally had the chance to color it :)