Translate

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sucker Fool

Greetings ZEDHEADS! Its your friendly neighborhood artist here to give you another art piece to enjoy. I feel so blessed that I get to share what is truly dear too me with the rest of the planet, my skills as an illustrator. This piece has a rich history. So come along with me as I tell you a tale.



Behold the man named Lord Daedulus (AKA The Druglord)
Born in Jamaica but calls planet Earth his house. Druglord is the leader of The Taskmasters bestowed by Kory Kane. The Federal authorities made him #1 on America Most Wanted , but dare not confront this demon of drugs. With the sixth sense he bribes the dead to do his bidding, making him impossible to touch. Now this multibillionaire sits on his thrown, a Taskmaster.

The Taskmasters was written by Lisa Ford and illustrated by Kevin Guilluame. The Taskmasters is rated for a mature audience only, so get permission if your under age to see more about this series HERE


Here it is in black and white.


Well once again I bid you good bye ZEDHEADS. Thanks for taking the time too look over the art and the article. Keep in touch for some major things coming up.

Remember ZEDHEADS.
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.




2 comments:

Gyll le mod said...

Dude this is dope. I like the angle you drew drug lord.

zodcore said...

Thanks you ZEDHEADS!