Translate

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Powers is his middle name.

Trailblazing to another level is what I do. That way of thinking runs in my family. Today ZEDHEADS I bring to you some more illustrations of the one and only Austin Whittaker (no relations to Forest...) Now I already did a piece on this up coming artist HERE 
but his Jut-Su is getting stronger by the day. So feast your eyes on some awesome talent!


This piece the illustrator calls, "Concentration" It seems it took a good deal of "CONCENTRATION" to create this (see what I did there....) I like the chaos in the back ground yet the character is in complete control of himself.



   This piece is called, "Sonic's Babysitting" Drawing this piece seemed uber fun. Tails seems likes he's he hurt himself, while Sonic is there to help out. The lighting was well done.



This piece is called, "Turn it up, Get down". As you can see Sonic is on another awesome race against one of his rivals, HYPER METAL SONIC
 The track there running on has really cool curves and can imagine how tough it was to draw. Austin really enjoys him some Sonic The Hedgehog
and I understand being a child of this awesome series. TWO THUMBS UP on all the pieces. If you wanna know or see more of Austin Whittaker check out this link HERE

Well I hope everyone enjoyed the latest, be on the look out for a new site from ZODCORE coming soon, CHEERS!

REMEMBER ZEDHEADS
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.


 




1 comment:

Gyll Le Mod said...

YO this art work is on point