Translate

Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Stalker Barely

Hello and salutations my fellow ZEDHEADS! The new site is up and running, so this has been converted to the blog site. Now that doesn't mean I wont show love to a site that helped me so much.  This piece I'm introducing is created by none other than I Kevin Guillaume. So lets take a gander shall we.


With this piece I wanted to create a sense of scary and beauty. In the foreground is beautiful woman. I wanted her to have a simple girl next door beauty. As you can see she's putting on her clothing in a hurry. She has a disturbing look on her face like she's being haunted or maybe even, stalked. 

In the background is a teddy bear...holding a knife. This is where the scariness comes in. This knife wielding bear is cute, but has a psycho look on its face at the same time. Maybe a lesson can be learned from this piece, "Cute is in the eye of the beholder". I kept the color of the room simple to focus more on the two characters.


Here it is in black and white.


I gotta admit, I chuckled a lot while creating this piece. I hope you all enjoyed this piece as well.

REMEMBER ZEDHEADS
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little bear!