Translate

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Regluar indeed

Top of the morning, afternoon & evening ZEDHEADS! Sometimes you don't know what your capable of until you give it try.
I have been hard act work with a really special project evolving one of my favorite shows, REGULAR SHOW

Not only am I a big fan of the show but I decided to try and put my hat in on trying to work for KABOOM who helps produce the comics for the show, lets check it out! 

If your a fan of Regular Show, than this piece should speak for it self.  I choose these four characters to launch my campaign to see if I have what it takes to do art for the comic series.  Awhile back ago I did some practice runs on the main characters.  On this piece I made a reference to a movie called, "A Clockwork Orange" I really like the bright colors of the show so I kept it traditional.


Here it is in black and white.

Although the property does not belong to me, this was truly a treat to draw. There will be plenty more of art for Regular Show coming so keep an eye out ZEDHEADS. Till next time, CHEERS!


REMEMBER ZEDHEADS
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.

No comments: