Translate

Monday, November 25, 2013

The Art of the Human Woman

Greetings ZEDHEADS! Today I would like to show you a new piece I created. Before I introduce it, I would like to state an opinion. "I believe the human Woman is the most vital resource for planet Earth".
To show my appreciation to women, this piece is dedicated to them and all the wonderful things they offer to humanity.


This is Eve (say hi Eve) and she will be the representative for the beautiful women out there. On this piece I wanted to have a very soft feel to it. Comfortable would be another good word to describe her beauty. All shapes of a woman are very appealing, personally I like some meat on my bone. 

She wears a blue drape to cover her but not afraid to show off a little leg and chest. A woman smile is very heart warming so I made sure Eve here had a beautiful smile. I didn't put any make-up on her to keep the natural beauty intact.  Originally I wanted the bath house to have a steam affect to it, but kept it clear to see all the detail. 

Here it is in Black & White

I am very happy and grateful that Jehovah has created such a wonderful gift for all man kind. Please cherish and respect all the women that came into your life and the ones you will meet in the future. I hope you enjoyed this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Till next time ZEDHEADS!

REMEMBER ZEDHEADS
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.




5 comments:

Skateboard haven said...

This is a good post.

Lisa Ford said...

Nice artwork as always

Lisa Ford said...

Nice artwork as always

Bizzyway said...

This is a dope drawing! Keep it up bro! Salute -Christone87

zodcore said...

Thanks for the kind words everyone :)