Translate

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Top Of The Morning

Christmas is in the air. But this piece your looking at has nothing to do with christmas. Santa Clause is not coming by and the reindeers have been euthanize. The christmas tree has been replaced with a Playstation 4 to set off a more Cybertron feel to you equilibrium. No need for cookies and milk by the fireside, these words that you are reading right now will totally fill your belly. ZEDHEADS today I'm speaking to you about the awesomeness of (of what I like to call) 'Art Play'.



Light a candle and place it upon the mantle, right next to the moose head because this piece is all about laughter with a small dash of, 'Oh no he didn't'. In the foreground is a young lady getting up bright and early to seize the day. As you can see by her night gowned, she expresses herself freely (We all should time to time). I wanted the room to have a warm feeling so I choose orange on red to represent that. The  woman just got up so she's unaware of whats happening outside.

In the background there is a stranger in her yard, but her dog takes care of that briefly. The stranger sports  a Michael Myers mask to keep his face warm from the cool air and snow. As you can see there is a gnome in the tree witnessing the ordeal with good spirit. SunDude is back letting everyone know that it's a beautiful day :)


Here it is in black and white

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed this piece as much as I enjoyed creating. Party on ZEDHEADS!

REMEMBER ZEDHEADS
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.



4 comments:

Lisa Ford said...

I love it. I see that Lisafordblog.com banner/painting in the background ;)

Gyll le mod said...

Nice I like the pose that sin is doing.

Gyll le mod said...

Very nice post I like Myers in the background.

zodcore said...

I did enjoy creating this one :)