Translate

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Rock & Rule

Greetings, and welcome to another awesome adventure here at ZODCORE. On this post I would like talk about your inner rock star. I believe (at one point) everyone wants to be a rock star. Waking up one day you say to yourself, "Hey I can totally reach those heights". Now there are many different ways to be a rock star. My inner rock star has always been to become an awesome artist. Now enter, "ROCK & RULE"


You don't need to have a stadium full of people to feel like a rock star, so I gave it a basement like feel to this piece. As you can see the rockers are not just having fun, but also have a deep understanding of rocking hard by the emotions on there faces. Some might say that the singer shirt is a little to much, but it just represents his style of metal and of course freedom of expression.


Here it is in black and white. 


Weather it be an artist, athlete, song writer, actor, dancer, mechanic, or what ever it is that fancies you, I hope this art piece helps unleash your inner rock star. Till next time folks :)

REMEMBER ZEDHEADS
SKETCH IT. INK IT. DRAW IT.


 

No comments: